Friday, August 30, 2013

Weight Loss: Weeks 10 and 11

Whew, now that school has started, it is getting more and more difficult to stay updated on my weight loss journey.  I really just need to do it right away on Friday, like tonight, otherwise it won't get done....like last week. 

I feel like I've turned a corner, and finally feel like I've been losing weight, which makes me want to keep going- especially with working out and challenging myself.  I must be honest and say that, even though I'm tracking what I eat, it is a constant challenge to not want to eat more than I need.  

As for working out, I've decided to start the dreaded stair stepper- otherwise called Jacob's Ladder.  I know why now.  I think that I've been close to dying and seeing some angels in heaven on that thing.  Good gracious is it a workout! But I also love it, in a crazy twisted way, and I can't wait to keep challenging myself and working up a good drippy sweat each time.  I'm also loving my zumba class on Tuesday nights.  Love it.  Especially now that I know the dances well and can keep up with it all, challenging myself even more.

Last week, my challenging work outs showed up on the scale as I lost 2.5 lbs, now down to 282.5.  This week, however, I maintained, which was frustrating because I really really worked hard this week.  John's been experiencing similar weight loss experiences...great loss one week, not as much the next.  Here's hoping that it catches up to me next week.  I must remember that I'm down just over 14 lbs and have no intention of getting it back...it'll come off in a matter of time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com