Monday, August 19, 2013

Weight Loss Update (Weeks 9-11)

Where has time gone? More than that, where has SUMMER gone? We ended up being so much busier than I thought we were going to be.  Don't get me wrong, it was a fabulous time, but we traveled a LOT.  I wanted to just check in briefly with my weight loss update.  Yes, I'm still going to WW weekly and I am not giving up my goals, but these last few weeks haven't been awesome.  Being away, getting ready for school to start (excuses, excuses, I know...) have made tracking a bit more challenging. 

I am still going down, but in the last 3 weeks, I have only lost a little over a pound.  Blah.  I lost a little, then maintained, then gained a little, which means I am now at 285.  I have to remind myself that if I hadn't started this journey, I would, at best, still weigh the 296.6 or, even more likely, would have GAINED this summer with all the parties and vacations.  

So, I'm keeping that in mind and heading into the school year.  Although I will miss the slow pace of summer, I also do very, very well with a schedule and routine, and I eat better as well, so I am looking forward to it and looking forward to making some bigger strides with weight loss.

Sorry for the quick post, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm still plugging away! I hope that now that I'm in a good routine again that I will start blogging weekly again.

Night, all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com