Saturday, August 31, 2013

Abi: 9 months

I figured it was about time for another Abi update, especially since she had changed soooo much in the last 3 months.  

In the last month alone she has started the following:

Crawling (alllll over the place and getting into everything)


Pulling up on furniture


Cruising along furniture


Cruising along walls


Waving

Clapping 

Putting arms up for "so big"

Doing the sign for "more" at dinner

Eating finger foods, including meat and dairy.  She LOVES chicken




Whew! She loves standing and I think that she will be walking right around a year, if not before. Eek! 

She is also finally sleeping through the night! Praise the Lord! We had to let her cry a couple nights, but really, not for long.  Once I started getting her down on time, for the night and for naps, things started taking a turn for the better. She still wakes from naps early if she doesn't get down on time, but I think we finally have it figured out.  

At her 9 month appointment, she was 23.11 lbs (98th percentile) and 30 inches tall (99th percentile)!!  She really has those Dutch genes. :) 

Abi is so joyful and lights up our lives.  Abigail in Hebrew is "The joy of the Lord" and that is definitely true for her.  We love our little pumpkin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com