I have a post that I want to write, but I need to have a little more time to do so. Meanwhile, you've probably noticed the makeover on the blog. A couple reasons why: first, the blog, although about my family, is really my blog, so I thought the title should reflect that. Plus, I was never really a fan of the title to begin with. I've decided to call it "Becca's Blossoms" because I feel that the word "blossom" describes my life.
My daughter of course always changing and blossoming, as are our lives in general, but I also hope that my life continues to blossom as I grow deeper in my faith and in the ways God challenges and changes me. Like the Bible verse on the blog says, if we are truly living for God, our lives will be bearing fruit (blossoming) on a continuous basis.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Rebecca! I found your blog from Carolina's blog list. Hannah is so cute and your blog is great. so happy to see the Brown's doing so well! You're such a good mom!
ReplyDeleteyour whole blog always looks so neat! i'm totally jealous - TOTES! :) wish i knew how to do half the stuff you do! looks great!
ReplyDelete