This weekend was wonderful. Experienced my friend in a theatre program Friday. Slept in and cleaned the apartment Saturday morning. Had a nap with John. Went to the gym for a great workout. Ate dinner with an amazing godly couple who are going to be our mentors. Had wine on the patio with John while watching the rain and lightening and listening to jazz music Saturday night. Breakfast at a cafe Sunday morning with close friends. A good church service. A fun afternoon of making meals for families at church. A relaxing Sunday evening.
Definately a weekend to cherish.
These are Japanese "roses" that I'm growing. I've never been good at keeping plants alive, but this one only needs water every couple of days. And it was more expensive, so it motivates me to take care of it. I'm proud of it so far, but no, I'm not singing songs to it. Yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment