Tonight, I ran out of time to nurse her before I left. I was just getting ready to go to bed tonight and thought that I would just go nurse H and cuddle with her for a few minutes before I went to bed.
The "sleepy cuddle" happens rarely these days.
After all, who could resist a cuddle with this.
So I got her up, without waking her up, she nursed half-asleep, and then I cuddled her with her head on my shoulder for a good while. A few minutes before I was ready to put her back in bed, she lifted up her head and gave me a kiss and put her head back down.
She did this not once more, or even twice more, but three more times she lifted her precious sleepy head up and gave me a kiss.
My heart melted and is still a puddle on the floor in her room.
It's the little moments like this I want to treasure, and thank God even more for giving me the honor of raising His child.
No comments:
Post a Comment