Hey, I might not have time for all the fancy crafts on Pinterest at the moment, but things like this will do for now. :)
Thursday, November 10, 2011
DIY Musical Instrument
When my parents were visiting this weekend, Hannah got a hold of an old aspirin bottle that my mom kept her vitamins in. Hannah loved shaking it and twisting the top, so my dad suggested removing the vitamins and filling it with dried beans instead. We did, and she loves it. I thought I'd make sure to distinguish it from our actual medicine bottles by fancying it up a bit:
Hey, I might not have time for all the fancy crafts on Pinterest at the moment, but things like this will do for now. :)
Hey, I might not have time for all the fancy crafts on Pinterest at the moment, but things like this will do for now. :)
Labels:
what we're doing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this idea! :) Will have to make this at home for Jack.
ReplyDelete