Monday, April 4, 2011

Multitude Mondays: Part V



102. The courtyard to play with Hannah in this beautiful weather.

103. That I have such a content baby girl who is okay to play on her own when I have to get things done for school or around the house.

104. That God gives us just what we need, exactly when we need it.

105. Hannah's 3 hour naps in the morning.

106. Her adorable laughs and cheerful attitude when she wakes up.

107. Clean, warm sheets right before bed.

108. A fun night full of laughter with friends @ small group.

109. Safety from the storms/ tornado on Thursday

110. That others were safe in the storms, despite the destruction it caused.

111. A reminder of God's power

112. That others take joy in Hannah.

113. An enjoyable birthday lunch/ visit @ John's school.

114. Beautiful red roses from a thoughtful husband.

115. Packages in the mail.

116. Birthday surprises- like going to an authentic Mexican restaurant for my birthday dinner- adn that John knows me so well to research and find a place that I would love.

117. Enjoying movie night.

118. More surprises, like going to the Saturday Morning Market in St. Pete!

119. Finding joy in cooking and experimenting with new foods.

120. A productive weekend of making baby food and prepping for the week.

121. That God continues to provide and honor our tight budget- especially when I go to the grocery store. He continues to provide!

122. Spending time in God's Word first thing in the morning.

123. Finding a way to upload my pictures from my camera!! Pictures coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Becca! I found your blog through Amber's Articles and just wanted to introduce myself- I'm Rachel [waves]!

    I love your all's multitude monday's posts! They are so sweet. I might have to do something like that too.

    Anyway, great blog! Look forward to reading more! : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com