Saturday, June 19, 2010

Starting Over


I'm not starting over in life. On the contrary, new life is just beginning! A little over a year ago, I had a fabulous idea to begin a blog. That lasted a good couple months and then it fell flat. This time around, I'm not promising anything, but a lot has happened in this past year and I feel it is almost necessary to at least attempt to start the blog over. About 6 months after I started the blog, John and I found out the most wonderful news any couple wishing to have a family has: that we were going to be having a baby. That was almost 9 months ago and wow, has it been an amazing journey! I absolutely LOVE carrying this little treasure around inside of me and feeling HER move wherever and whenever. I feel so blessed that God has felt that we are capable of taking care of one of His little ones (at least with His strength we can!!)

So. Because this little one is almost here, I felt the need to recreate this space into a place where I can share pictures and milestones as I'm sure this next year will fly by. Of course, I hope to also update on the life that John and I already share as husband and wife and the amazing journey God continues to take us on together, along with how God teaches us new things and strengthens our faith daily, as well as just fun times that we share with friends and family.

To start, here are some preggo pictures. There will probably be only a couple more where these come from before the Big Day--sometime around July 19.

5 weeks- right after we found out :)

14 weeks
17.5 weeks


18.5 weeks

20.5 weeks
26 weeks- Easter Sunday (same week as going home to Michigan for baby shower)
31 weeks- after Tampa baby shower

34 weeks
35 weeks- on our mini "baby moon" to St. Pete


35.5 weeks


Our baby girl :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, Rebecca! Can't wait to read more and stay updated on your lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you're back. You know I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com