Quick check-in/ update. Not much to report....I maintained this week, and I'm not beating myself up over it. Last weekend was our 5th anniversary, as I mentioned in my previous post, we went out for dinner Friday and Saturday nights.Friday night as a family, we went to the Cheesecake Factory and yes, I had cheesecake. However, I only ate half my meal and half the cheesecake, which hasn't happened in a long time. Then we went out for dinner Saturday night and for dessert as well, on our date. And know what? Even though I did well the rest of the week (I even had a salad at a festival with all carnival food on the 4th of July!), it did really effect everything. But I'm okay with that. It was a special weekend and won't happen again for a long, long time. I'm just glad for a maintain and getting on track again this week.
Oh! And John joined this week! I'm so excited to be on this journey together! It's already helping me out because he wants to know the points of dinner the day ahead, which also helps me to stay on track the rest of the day. :)
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you had a fun week! Keep your mind focused! That's half the battle! I'm so glad John is joining you! Whoohoo! Go Brown's!
ReplyDelete