Monday, May 7, 2012

Hannah has a secret...

So there's a good reason for why I haven't been posting regularly recently.  Really, there is. 

Well, let's just have Hannah tell you:

She says "Guess whooooo has a secret?"


"Well, I guess I'll tell you...



...if you insist....







I'm gonna be a BIG SISTER!"


So you see, friends, these last 12 weeks I have been busy growing alittle one.  And that is a lot more difficult than it seems.  Especially with a toddler this time around.  I've had a lot more nausea and been a lot more tired than I was with Hannah.   And last week I had the worst cold I have had in a very, very long time. 


BUT I know I am very blessed.  And we are very excited.  After meeting the little one today, we can confirm that this little one will arrive some time around Thanksgiving.  The exact due date is November 21. 

Introducing...Baby Brown #2!





I find it so amazing that at not even 12 weeks, you can already make out his/her little head, ear, nose, tummy, and legs! Miraculous for sure.


Praising God for the little miracle and praying that he/she continues to grow healthy and strong.  

1 comment:

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com