Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Capturing her Personality: Top 5 Pictures

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 months since I posted! I really need to get back on it! Tonight won't be the night, but I will leave you with 5 photos from the last 3 months that really capture how our little girl is growing up!

I'm linking this to my friend Amber's blog for the 1st Quarterly Top Five of 2012


Click.Pray.Love.



The shot above was taken at the zoo in February. This penguin board was next to the penguin exhibit and before we knew it, Hannah was climbing the stairs behind it and sticking her face through the hole. I love how it captures her humor.
She loves her "baby" and takes such good care of her. This photo, taken after church one Sunday, shows how she can spend a lot of quiet time just playing with her baby doll.
There's not too much that I can say about this photo except that every time I look at it, my heart swells with joy.
She adores two things: her books and her stuffed animals. Sitting in her chair reading to them was completely her idea. I like how this captures her love for reading and her imagination.
She also has become a little artist and will sit at the table daily wanting to paint a new creation. I think you can tell by her face in this picture that she takes great delight in art!
I still can't believe how quickly time goes by! Hannah is now 20 months old and nearing the 2 year mark quicker than I can blink! She brings so much joy to our lives each and every day.

3 comments:

  1. I really love how she's taking care of her baby - and she is definitely an artist. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots... So sweet!! I love that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such special pictures Rebecca! I especially love the one with her reading to her furry friend.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com