Saturday, January 21, 2012

Free Time?

It's funny how "free time" changes once you have kids. I was talking to my neighbor yesterday and she was saying that she had an entire free weekend and didn't know what she was going to do with herself. An entire weekend free...I don't know if that will happen again until I'm old and gray. I'm not complaining, though. It's just funny how "free time" becomes a totally different concept.

John has given me the entire day today to do whatever I want. It's really a beautiful thing--and I need to make sure I take time to relax. But of course, I'm sitting here at Panera making a list of all the things I should do. And, I'll do some of them...yet I'm also going to make myself sit by the lake and read, get a pedicure, and take some time to reflect and pray about various things.

Thanking God (and John!) for today and hoping I make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com