Sunday, August 28, 2011

Coming Soon...

I can't believe it's been a month since my last post! This last month has been, to put it lightly, crazy. The first week of August I had professional development most of the week for school. It was a nice time, and good to get out of the house for a little while, but I must say that I love being able to be home with Hannah more than anything.

After professional development, school was in full swing and these last few weeks have been so busy. Last week, it was so bad that I felt the most overwhelmed that I think I ever have in a job. Basically, we were getting more and more students enrolling...and had to call each one. By last week, we had 4 middle school teachers trying to call 500 students! Do the math...it's not pretty. Especially when that isn't your only task to do during the day.

Fortunately, that's slowed down and I'm praying this week will be much better. I'm looking forward to having my normal school routine so that I can also focus on Hannah like I need to.

I realize I didn't even post pictures from our 3-week summer road trip! Hopefully now that things have slowed, I'll be back to my old blogging self.

Hannah is doing so many new things as well--just turning 13 months old a couple days ago. It's so hard to believe!

Look for these and more posts coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping things settle in for you. I am bummed that I can't join you all on Friday, as I will be heading out of town.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Swagbucks.com