
28. The Truth Project
29. Learning from older generations
30. Random excitement during the week- like being on the Today Show :)
31. Biblical principles for how to handle money
32. That when H won't sleep during the day because she's in pain from teething, that I can be the one to hold and comfort her rather than being away at work.
33. The excitement I'm finding in creating vegetarian meals.
34. Breakfast with the neighbors.
35. That H is beginning to copy what we're doing more and more (both scary and awesome!)
36. That my parents could visit
37. Being able to take a day off to relax with my family.
38. That my family is low-key and enjoyed just being together this weekend.
39. For the joy in H's face when she sees her Nana and Papa. I'm SO glad that it's as if she recognizes them whenever they see each other.
40. For a beautiful porch to sit on and a nice courtyard to look out at.
41. Coffee brewing in the morning.
42. For parents who make hosting feel like a vacation- as they help make meals, fold laundry, wash dishes!
43. For a handy dad who can fix the little things around our place when he comes-- and loves to do it as well.
44. For a husband who may not be a fix-it guy, but who is intelligent and chooses to use that intelligence to learn more about God.
45. For a husband who is sensitive to my needs.
46. For a husband who will make dinner, get flowers for me, and clean up after dinner on Valentine's Day even though he doesn't see the point of the day- but will do it because he knows I like it :)
47. For the values my parents instilled in me and God willing that I'll be able to instill in our children.
48. For uncontrollable laughter with my mom.
49. For a mom who gives great advice and never forces what she thinks needs to be done on me.
50. That even though this week was tough because H woke up so much during the night, I was able to still treasure the moments of rocking her back to sleep in my arms.
51. God answering prayers when praying for an accountability partner.
I appreciate and join you in your thanks on so many levels this week.
ReplyDeleteI would love to hear more of your thoughts on vegetarian meals and how often you are making them. After, watching Food, Inc. I really wanted to go that route (at least half of the time), but have kept putting it off.
I love all of the thanks you gave in regards to your parents......what a blessing!!!
Hang in there......teething has proved to break me time and time again. Then Mr. Sweety Pants reappears and I can't do anything, but smile and LAUGH.
The Truth project can be difficult to get through at times... but its VERY worth it! I really enjoyed the study and the many things God showed me through it.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a nice weekend with your parents, there is nothing better than being spoiled by them!